Friday, May 11, 2012

Shoeholic Bastard #1: ZARA Jute Moccasin with Tassel

Leather tassel in perforated espadrilles for a laid back sophisticated look.  

Almost a month ago, I post a photo on Instagram of four ZARA shoes in my Wish List and one of  those shoes is this ZARA Jute Moccasin with Tassel. It is more of a espadrilles *which I am a BIG FAN* than moccasin for me because of its distinctively jute sole and its very laid back style. But what keep this espadrilles different from other espadrilles you might ask, its added leather tassel and perforated details gives it a classy sophisticated touch which make it a drool worthy for me. :-P

My ZARA Man S/S2012 Shoes Wish List. 

My initial plan is to wait for a SALE to come before committing on buying anything on my wish list but my waiting skill really really sucks so I ended up of taking home this awesome ZARA Jute Moccasin with Tassel and crossing one item off my ZARA shoes Wish List. Yahoo!


One down! three more to go







Image:
ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...