Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Materialistic Bastard #1: ASOS Retro Suede Two Tone Shoes

I am feeling a little bit old soul this week and this is because I am so inspired by the wardrobe of the movie "Pleasantville". You know the one with Tobey Macguire and Reese Witherspoon where they find themselves in a 1950's sitcom and they are all wearing 50's eras clothes. It is one of my favorite feel good movie.

As we know it fashion is very fast phase industry, one season one style or color is so "HOT" and then next season its "NOT". But no matter how fast phase fashion is, it always find itself repeating few styles from different centuries. Example of that is PRADA S/S2012 with their RETRO chic pastel color theme.


While I can't afford a PRADA for now this ASOS Retro Suede Two Tone Shoes just hit the right spot to satisfy my cravings for RETRO in a budget friendly price. Its black and white contrast gives it that classy RETRO feel that I can definitely see myself wearing paired with my color chinos. A thumb's up indeed!

SAVED in my wish list :-P

Images:
google
ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...