Sunday, January 6, 2013

DIY #03: EMROIDERED SWEATER

This DIY project is inspired from Dolce & Gabbana FW2012 Menswear Collection. I know I can't afford to buy the real thing so the best next thing to do is to be creative <3

Hat by KENZO x NEW ERA, Sunglasses by Ray-Ban, Trench Coat by MARNI for H&M, Shirt & Cropped Pants by H&M, Shoes by DE NOVO MEN, Bag by CANON FREEBIES
I bought the wool sweater from H&M and got some metallic gold thread. I must admit, this project ain't no joke. I've spent hours and weeks (not to mention the countless needle accidents LOL) just to finished this project. But all those hard work is worth because I am really proud my work. Its not a Dolce & Gabbana masterpiece but its a piece I call my very own <3

My inspiration Dolce & Gabbana FW2012 MENSWEAR Collection

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fantanstic and your style as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...