Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shopaholic Bastrad #004: Andrea Pompilio Chimpanzee Print T-Shirt

I love how they style the whole collection is was so desirable.

If you are following me on twitter or Instagram you'll probably know that I can't stop raving about Andrea Pompilio. Even Tim Blanks of style.com and 'The Sartorialist' gave Andrea Pompilio such good review and describe him as "one to watch on menswear scene". But before of all this, he first hone his talent with big fashion houses like Calvin Klein, Prada and YSL. No wonder why his collections is one of the coveted pieces of this season.

This is the exact photo MyMANyBag posted on his Instagram.

But in the bright I got this Andrea Pompilio Chimpanzee Print Tee.
I've first discovered Andrea Pompilio from MyMANyBags' Instagram post of chimpanzee print canvass tote bag *w/c is very in-trend for this season*. I have searched high and low for this tote bag but NADA I can't find it. So I decided to put this bag on my wishlist together with another Andrea Pompilio Chimpanzee print tee *also available at luisaviaroma.com* and few more thingsI like to have. About a week ago, I paid I.T at Hysan Ave. Hong Kong a visit for windoharmless w shopping. As I was pulling out clothes on the rack I saw an Andrea Pompilio Chimpanzee T-shirt! And my luck hasn't stop from there I also found out that its the only piece left, its in my size and its on 50% off discount for that day only!! *BAM* It was like meant to be. I didn't hesitate to march my way to cashier and went home as a happy shopper.

That's one item crossed out on my shopping wishlist. I wonder what is next on my shopping wishlist that I'll be crossing out soon... I can't wait!!!

Images: STYLE.com, Andrea Pompilio Ad Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...