Thursday, January 10, 2013

Materialistic Bastard #005: Agnes B. "My Bag" in Lambskin

This bag would be a perfect birthday gift for me this year. *wink wink* LOL
Last Sunday, me and my mother went to Causeway Bay, Times Square to look for a birthday gift for my father. We want to give him a wallet since we saw him checking out some leather wallet the other day. We went through one store to another on search for that special gift and Agnes B is our last destination. Though we didn't find a wallet that my father would like, I ended finding a new bag to be obsessed with.

Its the Agnes B. "My Bag" in lambskin. To be honest, I am not fan of Agnes B. but after seeing this bag in the corner of my eyes in an instant I became a fan. Constructed in soft supple lambskin and nylon handles and it also comes with a ever so useful detachable nylon shoulder sling for that handsfree action. The bag is very light weight and very spacious, very ideal for a day bag for men. It does come in different sizes but I love to have the smallest size which retail for HK$4390. And if that price tag is too stiff for you you can always get the classic "My Bag" in full nylon for HK$1695 and it comes in two colors black and red.

Agnes B. "My Bag" just bump itself in my top list of drool worthy bags for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...