|GIVENCHY for Lane Crawford Vest Shirt and DIY H&M Shirt with Black Star Patches on collar.|
|GIVENCHY Cropped Sweatshirt|
- Embellishment (mine are STAR PATCH and STAR STUD)
- Curve Ruler *optional*
- Pin, Needle and Thread
- Sewing Machine *optional*
- Seamstress' Chalk
- Lay flat the sweatshirt on its side as possible making it side seams on the top of your work table.
- Start cutting the front and then back of the sweatshirt depending how low or high your desire cropped design REMEMBER to give enough space for the seam allowance and error.
- Fold and pin the edge of you sweatshirt this will served as your hem.
- Using the appropriate sewing machine start stitching the hem of you sweatshirt. In my case, I brought my sweatshirt to a professional seamstress. *
Yes! I cheated a little LOL*
- Lay flat your desired embellishment on your now cropped sweatshirt and secure each.