Sunday, June 10, 2012

BAGaholic Bastard #3: Werdie Boy Embossed Leather Pouch

I think it is innate for guys to carry stuff as light or minimal as possible. Heck, I even know few friends of mine that go out with just the clothes on their back, cellphones and for some wallets is even optional .*LOL*  And nowadays more and more men are spotted with their portfolio folders, clutches or pouches. Portfolio folders and pouches today is not just confined inside the boardroom, offices and for its functionality many wears them as fashion accent or accessories. And I am a proud member of this trend for I own three clutches myself.

And now I'd like you guys to meet the newest addition to my growing clutch collection Marc by Marc Jacobs Werdie Boy Embossed Leather Pouch. I got this a couple weeks ago already, but before I got this I was comparing this with Pierre Hardy Large Cube-Print Pouch. Both pouches are equally drool worthy but the winning factor of Marc by Marc Jacobs Werdie Boy Embossed Leather Pouch is its 100% leather material which will aged beautifully over time compare to Pierre Hardy Large Cube-Print Pouch coated canvas.

Happy Sunday everyone!!!





Images:
Lane Crawford
Facehunter
MrPorter
Style Sighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...