Sunday, November 23, 2014

Skirt or Pants?

On me: Hat by ZARA, Cropped Sweater by DIY by ME, T-shirt by GIVENCHY, Pants by S For, Legging by H&M & Shoes by GIACOMORELLI

This Sunday, I decided to wear my "S for" Cris pants and the whole day all the people who take notice of my  pants asked me "Are you wearing a skirt?" that I laugh-ly reply "No... It is a pants and not a skirt." Not that there is something wrong on wearing skirt. Personally, I would love to wear a kilt or skirt one day. I really don't care if I hear some people whispering "What is he wearing?" or secretly laughing behind my back maybe because I finally found my own voice, style and confidence. I'm actually glad I wore this pants because I learn a lot about my own confidence and definitely I would love to wear this pants again and again.




On me: Hat by ZARA, Cropped Sweater by DIY by ME, T-shirt by GIVENCHY, Pants by S For, Legging by H&M & Shoes by GIACOMORELLI

If you are interested with the "S for" brand you can reach him on his Instagram account. They do ship internationally and accept PAYPAL definitely his stuff worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...