Sunday, July 15, 2012

Materialistic Bastard #004: GIVENCHY LARGE ROTTWEILER PRINT PVC CLUTCH

I know my rottweiler "Tiny" is far different from the dog print depicted on this clutch but this remind me of her
and I MISS HER SO MUCH. *she died a couple months ago because of Cancer*
You probably knew by now, that I am totally and absolutely obsessed with Riccardo Tisci's the creative director of GIVENVHY. And who wouldn't be? Just look on his work for GIVENCHY is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and the same time its has that "spunk" or "edgy" look on each his creations. I just absolutely I adore his work. It's a work of art.

For GIVENCHY 2012 Fall collection, I am super drooling on this GIVENCHY LARGE ROTTWEILER PRINT PVC CLUTCH <3 Riccardo Tisci once again adopted one of his another famous and sought after print the "ROTTWEILER" *from hell LOL*. My only concern for this clutch is its made of PVC. I am huge leather bag person and canvass is my second choice. I tend to stay away from PVC because it don't usually aged well but in the same time it is very LOW MAINTENANCE material, practically water proof and given the fact it was made by GIVENCHY and retail for about EUR 214.92 I only expect high premium quality for this clutch.

Measured 23cm x 34.5cm hence the word  LARGE duh *hahaha* and it's now ready for pre-order at LUISA VIA ROMA and be expected to be shipped not longer than September 30. I want to think about it first since I'm still lusting for the Pierre Hardy Cube Print Pouch at Lane Crawford that is now on 49% SALE.

Think. Think. Think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...