Sunday, September 2, 2012

DIY Inspiration #001: PRADA Rhinestone SS2012 studded portfolio Bag

PRADA Spring Summer 2012 Rhinestone studded Portfolio Clutch
From the day, I saw this AMAZEBALL "bedazzled" portfolio clutch bag from PRADA Menswear Spring Summer 2012 live streaming fashion show at PRADA's official website, I know it was a love at the first sight and I know want it so badly. But reality bites and it bite really hard like US$1,950.00 hard and then it  was clear that I can't afford this beauty *boohoo*. So the US$1,950.00 question is, what is best next thing I can do? Of course, it's time for me to get creative and busy DIY-ing!

Will post my actual DIY-ing of this portfolio clutch soon. So stay tune <3


Images: Lee Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...